Saturday, April 5, 2008

Long Due Update



Hi Everyone!




Well, this update is WAYYY past due! I guess I should start out by announcing that I did get offered a designer spot as a result of the Designer Contest! WOOO HOOO! Thanks to everyone who supported me in that effort!




I am also accepted at Deco Pages! I am really on my way now with 4 stores! And, I was accepted in Seascraps Mentorship Program! So, now I have guidance along the way. Which is great for me since I totally need guidance! lol




One of the homework assignments from my new mentor was to create a logo. Well, I chose the 45 record I used in the packaging of the Greatest Bits contest entry. So, now all my products will be sporting a 45 LP! Cool, huh?




And to go along with that, is a new look for the blog. I designed the new banner with the 45 LP and choose new colors. I hope you like what you see.




As for me, I am touch and go right now. I have been ill for 2 weeks now, and then, just as I start getting over that...I am undergoing tests to see what is causing severe stabbing pains in my left knee. The suspicion is that I have torn the cartiledge. If this is true, it will probably require surgery. I went for my MRI test today and will know the results on Wednesday morning. So, I am on pins and needles til then. I don't stay very long on the computer, but hopefully the knee will be a quick fix with a few pills and I'll be as good as new! I am keeping the fingers crossed.




I need to be online more and am not able to at this point because I have LOTS of NEW things to share with you! I designed some styles for PS! Imagine THAT! And of course, another set of amazing overlays!! I have a great new kit as well with a floral alphabet that is just 2 CUTE! And there are templates available at BITS 2 KITS in the April Mega Pack! So, be sure to check that out!




Well, I think that will do it for today. Off to rest the knee! Let's hope I am scrappin again SOON!


Hugs,


Chelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

owww.....i'm so glad you updated yours page !!, love the new look Chelle, Awesome
and yeah you've been tag :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chelle thats awesome.. Im sorry you havent been feeling well, hope you get better soon and that its nothing too serious with your knee.