Monday, January 14, 2008

2008: New Year, New Adventures



Hi Y'all! Welcome to my blog. Seems I am doing a lot of new things this year. With the new year comes new ideas, new friends, new projects. Only 14 days into the new year and already I am well on my way to accomplishing those things.

Many of you know that I have been a tutorial writer for sig tag makers for 3 years now. You can find them at PSP-4-Me . I have learned how to make my own resources during that time, and now it's time to try something new. I thought I would try my hand at scrap kit making. Which is, in and of itself, a bit scary and intimidating. I have had a kit made now for 6 months...and have been too afraid to show it to anyone. What if it stinks? What if its not well received? What if its wrong? Well, I have now overcome my fears and decided to show it to a few stores.

Yup, I took a giant leap and jumped in! I applied at a few stores that posted a Design Team call. And now I am waiting...wondering if anyone will like my stuff well enough to take me on! I REALLY hope so! I would love to be a kit designer!

Always my worst critic...I am totally nervous. I like them...but then, I am biased..lol! I wonder what the store owners are thinking?






3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks great,
can't wait for the kit to be available

sass

Anonymous said...

Love your kits...Can't wait for more!

#1 mommeee

Sass said...

ok, got the blinkie to blink, what about the pretty header??