Friday, January 25, 2008

Well...It's Official!


Exciting News! As of today, I am officially a designer! YAY!!!! Someone was smart enough to recognize raw talent! lol As of right now, I have 5 products available and they are all on sale! Be sure to go grab them before they go full price. I have 2 full kits, an add on pack, and a gradient kit in both PS and PSP versions. Yesterday I created 2 more gradient packs which will go in the March collaboration kit. So be on the lookout for those.
I thought this weekend I might start on the word art kit, or maybe do another full kit. And I was hoping to get a freebie gradient pack up here....that is if anyone would want them....lol I love gradients! You can NEVER have too many gradients!
And be sure to Go by and see my stuff at Bits 2 Kits! You can click the blue blinkie on the left. Check me! Check me! Check me! I AM A DESIGNER! Wooooo Hooooooo!
Oh and be on the lookout for an upcoming announcement. There could be a very exciting opportunity coming your way! And that's ALL I am gonna say about that right now!

1 comment:

Sass said...

CONTRAGULATION!!!!!

i'm so happy for you
can't wait to see them and
better yet,

use them