Monday, January 21, 2008


Hello Everyone! I hope that you have had a great holiday weekend. I spent the weekend with my parents who live in East Texas. Of course, I went through PSP withdrawl! lol But, now that I am back home again, I can start thinking about designing that next kit, applying to another designer call, and wondering when someone is going to recognize raw talent and Pick Me! lol


I have created another kit which I entitled Venetian Inspiration. I have taken 4 papers and 4 elements from that to create a free mini kit just for you! I hope that if you like it, you will do 2 things for me. One...please tell your friends about my blog. And two, please leave me some love! You can do that by scrolling to the bottom of this post and leaving a comment.


I have also been told that I need to create blinkies. So, my first attempt failed miserably. lol Anyway, I am going to be working on a couple for the remainder of the evening. Hopefully, by the end of the night I will have a couple of blinkies to share with you. I hope that you will snag one or two of them and add them to your signatures in your emails, and group posts. And especially when posting creations using my designs! I hope that you will all be fans of Chelle's Creations! lol


Please feel free to snag my mini kit. I have included my TOU. I think it's pretty fair, especially with respect to crediting, so please be sure to read it. Get my Venetian Interlude kit here.


4 comments:

Sass said...

thanks for the mini kit
hope to play in it later

Michelle Johnson said...

What a beautiful kit! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely Kit and I really appreciate you sharing some of it with us!! I can't wait to open it up, thank you ever so much!!

HarleyGirl said...

thank you for the mini kit