Monday, February 4, 2008

Calling All Scrappers! This is It!



Well, now that I am designing for 2 stores, I really need some help! I am looking for some talented scrappers to join my creative team! I am requesting a committment of a minimum of 3 months...but if you want to stay longer, I'm willing to negotiate! lol

What are you waiting for? Apply to join my team! It's easy to do. Just send me the links to your favorite galleries, a list of your current teams, a paragraph about you, and a link to your blog if applicable. I will consider all experience levels.

Apply before Feb 15 at the following address:

contact.psp4me@gmail.com

I look forward to getting your email!

Hugs,

Chelle

2 comments:

Sass said...

come on peeps, chelle's a great person to work for and her kits are
fab

i know, i use them

sass

Sass said...

thursday morning,
hope this finds you doing well

hubby and i both have the flu now
so i haven't been on line

catch you later tonight, hopefully

me

{{{{huzz}}}}