Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY

I am feeling very nervous right now. On a whim, I entered another designer contest and I know that it will be good experience for me. As I have gotten to know the people on the site through their forum, I find that I really like them. Which makes it even more nerve racking! Because the contest is 3 rounds and based on votes. And now, I really want to win...because I really like the people there! So, I am extremely nervous. I hope that those of you visiting my blog, will come by and show your support repeatedly! lol The voting begins on Friday I think and I guess the contest starts tomorrow. I will have more information for you tomorrow. Thanks to all of you that have shown your support by leaving comments and I do hope that you are enjoying the freebies that I have created for you!
Hugs,
Chelle

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck in the contest
i know you'll do great

keep up posted
and yes, i'm loving the freebies

Sass said...

sorry i missed you monday night,
had a meeting

how's the contest going -- hope to see you on line tonight

me

Sass said...

Wednesday night, just poppin in to say 'hi' and hope this finds you doing good

i'll be off line most of tomorrow, i have a long drive ahead of me, got a rushed doc appt for my diabetes

will catch you when i get back

me