Monday, February 4, 2008

A Gift For You!


Hi Y'all! As promised, I am here to offer you a little token of my appreciation. Thank you to all of you that have supported me in my numerous endeavors and to those new visitors whom I hope will continue to visit me!

I created some gradients for you to use. Please feel free to use them for commercial products but make SURE to read my TOU for complete instructions on how to use them. Please send any friends here to my blog to get them as well. I ask that you do not share the gradients, just send them here!

The gradients are available in both PS and PSP format. See below:


Get the PS gradients here .


Get the PSP gradients here .


Enjoy and PLEASE leave me some love!


Hugs,

Chelle

4 comments:

M u s s said...

Thank you!!!
{{{hugs}}}

Unknown said...

thanks and congrats on your second store!!

Sass said...

thanks for the freebie,
another great one, as usual

me

rockin said...

These are great!! Thank You!!