Monday, February 4, 2008

I am SOOO Excited!!!


Ok, I was going to post today and put up a freebie pack, and I still hope to...but I couldn't wait another second to tell you something! Are you ready?!


This weekend I was trying to design something for the April Collaboration kit (and just as an FYI, you really should check out the collab kits at Bits 2 Kits. The Feb one had 50 Quick pages for 5 bucks. The March one will be Scrap for Hire and has TONS of stuff! It is 2 cute! My contribution alone was 40 gradients. So you get the idea.) Anyway, I digress...So, I'm working and working and trying to figure out how to do grunge overlays. Yeah, not so much..I got 1.


Anyway, I look up and there is this pattern overlay I created. Before I knew it, I had 16. And I'm going...ummm...I think these are pretty good. So, I showed them to my friend Becky. And she goes, those are sooo cool! Which made me feel pretty good, since I have been apparently rejected by a few stores now.


Then Becky goes, apply at this store...They are looking for CU designers. So, I'm like...ok, I'll give it a shot. I sent it off at 11:15 last night. Just a few minutes ago, I got a response. She wants me to sell at her store! OMG! I am so excited I could just scream and tell the world...guess I kinda am, aren't I? lol I just emailed her back with the designer agreement. I'm soo excited.


And in a few days...I am entering this designer contest at My Scrap Shops too! I am really nervous, and the decision is based on votes, so I hope you will come by and vote! But we have a few days for that! lol


YAY ME! Someone recognized raw talent! I am SOOO excited! Please leave me comments and let me know what your thoughts are! I would really love to hear from you! Oh and if you are interested in getting these products, they should be online very soon at Bits 2 Kits...and then in the near future at......Digital Scrap Designs!


Hugs, Hugs, Hugs,

Chelle

2 comments:

Sass said...

told you they would come, if you were just patient enough

congrats my friend

Boo said...

Hey, those CU overlays are fab, well done you on your first store. Good luck with your Designer comp too. Elizabeth and the team are wonderful people and great to work with. You'll love it.
Hugs
Boo x