Saturday, February 16, 2008

The MSS Designer Contest & A Freebie For You!


Well, the designer contest has begun! This contest goes completely on votes. I REALLY need your support! Please click on the picture so that you can download this fabulous freebie! BE SURE TO LEAVE ME LOVE! I NEED ALL THE Support I can get! There are tons of talented designers trying out! So, get over there and get some fab kits for FREE! And don't forget to vote for me!
To vote: you must register at the My Scrap Shop Forum. Once you register look for the section Marked MSS Designer Contest. There is a special thread marked Round1 Voting. That's where you go to vote! PLEASE click the radio button for Chelle.
This new kit of mine is amazing! It has 36 elements, including a 2 DIE FOR Alpha, lots of clustered elements, and swirlies! Whatcha waiting for?! It is my best kit ever! GO GET IT! And VOTE FOR ME!
Hugs,
Chelle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Kit Chelle.. i voted.

Unknown said...

Thanks Kim! I appreciate your support!